Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Welcome to Our Blog

We are happy to have you join us for sharing and communication. After spending 2 1/2 years chatting online before we met in person, Hoople and I had the beginnings of a connection where communication was key to our relationship. We hope that blogging will help us to open the paths of communication for you as well as invite new avenues of subjects for us to share with each other.

I can be very opinionated. Sometimes I have even been called names that I won't repeat because my opinions bother others. But, that's what is great about opinions. Everyone has one and it's OK not to agree. In a way opinions are very much like swinging. My preferences might not be yours, but that doesn't make either right or wrong.

Please feel free to voice your opinion here. Just keep in mind that flaming of ANY kind will not be tolerated. Also, racial, ethnic, sexual, or religious slurs will not be tolerated. This blog is for sharing opinions, not hurting or disparaging anyone!

No comments: